Friday 27 September 2013

Back on track

Day 4 of the 6 Day Cutting Plan has been a good one. I've regulated my electrolytes by taking a sachet of Dioralyte for every 5 litres of water consumed.
I'm also trying not to drink more than 1 litre per hour as that's about the limit that my kidneys can process.
After yesterday I'm being as sensible as possible while sticking to the plan.

Breakfast at 8:30am was a banana and a Super Protein Shake.

Then I headed to mi-gym to meet Sam and train at 9:00am. Today was a tough one for the upper body:
- 3 sets of 5 bench press @ 70kg
- 3 sets of 5 Kettlebell flyes @ 16kg per arm
- 3 sets of 5 reverse flyes @ 8kg per arm
- Superset 3 sets of 5 pull up & ring dips
- 3 sets of 8 ring push ups
- 3 sets of 10 IYT with 2.5kg per hand
- 3 sets of 10 fat grip barbell curls @ 20kg - with 10 second isometric hold on the last rep

Straight after training I had another Super Protein Shake.

As I only teach in the evening on Thursdays, today was a mainly admin day at home, so should be fairly easy to regulate food and water.

Mid-morning snack at 11:00 was 4 pork sausages, a little gem lettuce and 2 boiled beetroot (15g carbs total, not crap sausages)

Lunch at 14:30 was 2 scrambled egg and another 2 sausages.

More water consumption in the afternoon before going out at 4:30pm to teach our weekly Parkour & Free Running class.
Home at 7:30pm and chilled while drinking more water.

15 Litres finished by 9:00pm - BOOM!
(thanks to Joe for sending this picture over)
Feeling good, not craving chocolate and looking forward to eating properly tomorrow (drinking 10 litres before 4:00pm will be tough, but I get pancakes!)

BRING IT ON!

No comments: