Thursday 28 February 2013

New Year, New start?

So now we're in 2013, no better reason than a new year to start hitting the gym again.
Oh, and I'm turning 30 this year...

Although I've never been 'out of shape' I have been in a less than desirable shape for my own personal happiness.

For Christmas 2012 I asked my nearest and dearest for some training aids like Kettlebells and weights in order to train at home and get back on it hard!

From Christmas Day until mid-January 2013 I trained every single day in my living room at home.
Tabata intervals, kettlebell swings, squats, bent over row, crunches etc...
I was feeling good for training again, this was great.

Then something magical happened:
An old friend and UK Fitness veteran (who also donated a bed to me in my darkest hour) called me up and asked to meet so she could tell me about her new plan. This friend of mine was opening a training facility in Chelmsford, somewhere I could train, with good equipment, with other EDUCATED trainers. Best of all, she wants me to teach a class there and in return I can train any time I like and even take my own clients in there too.

My prayers had been answered, this was awesome!

In February 2013 mi-gym.com opened in Chelmsford, and this is what it looks like:
Incidently, the video was shot and edited by me. I love this gym!

No comments: